By the end of 2019, we decided to hire a Social Media Manager. The need for a large presence on social media is increasing for most companies, and so also for us. We therefore decided to make a necessary and exciting investment for both Hammarviken as the parent company but also for the whole company group. Together with our friends at Oddwork, we found Louise Börjesson who started working at Hammarviken at 17th of February.
We asked Louise a few questions just to give you an opportunity to get to know her a little better.
How do you think others would describe you as a person?
– How difficult… I think others would describe me as cheerful with a lot of energy. They would probably also say that I am spontaneous and open to new things, I hope!
What apps can you not live without?
– Right now my favorite app is Fitbit. I challenge myself by trying to walk at least 10 000 steps every day, and keep track of my sleep and my heart rate during workout. I’ve been doing this since February and it’s actually still going pretty well! If we talk about social apps, it’s Instagram and TikTok, where I can get stuck for several hours straight…
If you had free hands at work for one day, what would you do?
– I would refurnish so that me and my room colleague Josefin get the largest room with kitchenette. In addition I had also replaced the Karl Bertil-Jonsson movie that runs on repeat to Paradise Hotel.
Louise five tips on how to think before you publish something on the company’s social media:
- Spend time developing your target audience and personas with interests and thoughts, so that you know what you should publish in your channels.
- Think through your purpose with the post so that you reach your intended target group.
- Invite back to the followers so that they think it’s worth following you. For example, it could be about tips or something that makes it easier for them.
- Always let the company’s core values permeate all your communication.
- Be aware that it can take time to build an account with loyal followers.
For more information about Louise and her work, please contact:
Social Media Manager
0707-23 37 84